Business Operations Specialist
☞ LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group)
Update day: 16-05-2023
Category: Human Resources
Job type: Pełny etat
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A NEW COLLEAGUE:
We are thrilled to announce that we are sourcing for a person who will join us as Business Operations Specialist!
YOU AND YOUR TEAM
The Investment and Wealth Solutions team is focused on achieving the purpose of our business - to enhance the financial well-being of all people by delivering personalized, data-driven insights to our customers that facilitate sound investment and financial decision making and fuel rich human connection. As a Business Operations Specialist you will be a part of a team that that fosters cross-functional collation and alignment, drives the execution and delivery of initiatives, and implements the operating rhythm and cadence for the IWS business.
THE DAILY TASK YOU WILL PERFORM
- Executes on daily operational activities for the Function, Strategic Business Unit or region to drive the Strategic Objectives and ensure the operating unit is running efficiently, optimizing company resources, and maximizing return of investment
- Develops metrics for capturing, analyzing, and reporting effectiveness and drafts recommendations for process improvements
- Coordinates timelines, templates, submissions and deadlines for key processes and project outcomes and manages the calendars, processes and tools needed for the effective running of the Function
- Captures, tracks and follows up on post meeting actions, driving strong interlock with stakeholders
- Works with communications to ensure production of materials (business cases, board papers, presentations, executive briefs, videos, etc)
- Manages the Function’s purchasing process including vendor management
- Supports monthly, quarterly and annual financial processes by preparing reconciliation materials including reporting on ad-hoc projects and Business Continuity Plans
- Closely works with Investment Wealth Services business leadership team to execute on committed deliverables, objectives, and strategy
- Leads analytical, investigative and other fact-finding work in support of the IWS business
- Provides insights to performance through regular reporting
- Assists in maintaining the Investment Wealth Services operating rhythm, ensures that meeting agenda are published, pre reads are distributed, and notes & action are capture and tracked
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING
- Demonstrated experience in stakeholder engagement including production of senior level material and presentations
- Experience of leading projects or workstreams and accountability for ongoing activities or objectives
- Self-starter, with the ability to work independently with minimal guidance and a positive work attitude
- Solve complex problems and bring new perspectives to existing solutions
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with all stakeholders
- Development: e-learning platform, a range of workshops and international projects
- Onboarding: structured training and buddy support
- Information: access to real-time economic data
- Diversity: colleagues from 40 countries
- Charity: 2 additional days off for voluntary jobs
- Perks: wellness allowance, private medical healthcare, employee assistance program, pension plan
- Office: chillout room with video games, massage chairs, and ping-pong table
- Activities: sport teams and social events to join
- Future: corporate pension plan and employee insurance
- Future: corporate pension plan and employee insurance
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose – driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth – in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone’s race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this
privacy noticecarefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained,
your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 19-06-2023🌏 Tczew, Pomorskie
⏰ 15-06-2023🌏 Gdańsk, Pomorskie
⏰ 24-06-2023🌏 Gdańsk, Pomorskie