Update day: 31-10-2023
Job type: Contract
Job contentWe are worldwide Augmented Hospitality leaders, the best at what we do. Heartists is what we call ourselves, generous, passionate, attentive and free, whether we are welcoming guests, connecting with our peers or serving others.
Our entire Accor estate expands across the world. With over 300,000 experts committed to rejuvenating the hospitality experience we pride ourselves in being the employer of choice, so live limitlessly, come as you are, grow with us, work with purpose and explore the endless opportunities in store.
Accor is deeply committed to sustainable value creation, and plays an active role in giving back to planet and community.
In this regard, new positions focused especially on ESG have been created.
Join the Procurement Team of Accor Northern Europe Hub, and become our Category Manager – Sustainable Sourcing at our Warsaw office.
You’ll be responsible for accelerating our sustainability strategy, ensuring local sourcing approach is maintained and developed to business requirements. You will be sourcing new and innovative products to eliminate plastic and reduce our carbon impact.
- Takes part to definition of development strategy
- Responsibility on revenue and profit from categories (G+P)
- Takes part to development of procurement commodity strategy (including suppliers panel and market share targets)
- Lead on RFI/RFP/RFQ Assessment of suppliers proposals
- Complete management of the selection process
- Closing & contracting with selectedsuppliers, coordination with other departments (notably Legal & CSR team) and implementation of contracts
- Developments of action plans with suppliers
- Support to countries for identification & deployment of best practices, synergies, massification potentials
- Lead on international tenders & contracting, Astore Management
- Commercial, Digital, and Suppliers onboarding
- Account Management: Catalogue, Orders, Shops, Business,
Proven professional with at least 3 years experience in procurement, you believe that you can make an impact on environmental issues. You have both good analytical and communication skills, you know how to negotiate contracts, managing stakeholders, have a thinking-out-of-the-box mindset.
What’s in it for you?
Join a world leader of augmented hospitality, with the capacity to make a difference on environmental topics. Be the change you want to see in the world.
Grow and learn with us in an international and multi-cultural environment
Work on a hybrid way (2 days remote / 3 days at the office)
Attractive salary including annual bonus of 20%, based on your performances, the department’s ones, and Accor’s.
Heartists benefits (Hotels and F&B rates)
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 21-12-2023🌏 Warsaw, Mazowieckie
⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 Siedlce, Mazowieckie
⏰ 12-12-2023🌏 Warsaw, Mazowieckie
⏰ 16-12-2023🌏 Warsaw, Mazowieckie
⏰ 12-12-2023🌏 Warsaw, Mazowieckie
⏰ 15-12-2023🌏 Warsaw, Mazowieckie
⏰ 21-12-2023🌏 Ostrołęka, Mazowieckie
⏰ 20-12-2023🌏 Piaseczno, Mazowieckie
⏰ 22-12-2023🌏 Warsaw, Mazowieckie
⏰ 28-12-2023🌏 Warsaw, Mazowieckie