Job type: Full-time
Job contentSite Name: Poznan Grunwaldzka
Posted Date: Jul 1 2021
Why Consumer Healthcare?
In GSK Consumer Healthcare, we are on an incredible journey as we prepare to create a new, standalone, world leading company with a 100% single-minded focus on everyday health. We are doing this at a time when the work we do has never mattered more. With the COVID pandemic, people are increasingly looking for ways to manage their own health and wellbeing and to take care of their families. This is where we come in. With category leading brands such as Sensodyne, Voltaren and Centrum, built on trusted science and human understanding, and combined with our passion, knowledge and expertise, we are uniquely placed to deliver better everyday health to millions of people around the world and grow a strong, successful business. This is an opportunity to be part of something special.
Join GSK CH in Poznan and work in an environment that empowers and inspires. Experiment and collaborate across multinational teams to bring innovation. Work as you like and where you like. Be you, feel good and keep growing!
Job Description Summary
In this role, the purpose of the DevOps Expert is to ensure the DevOps Team have advanced technical knowledge and senior expertise to deliver, enhance and maintain the products in their scope.
The DevOps Expert is involved in product lifecycle management from activation to BAU support and finally to retirement.
In this role as a DevOps Expert you will provide technical consultancy, business analysis, support to system configuration and testing during product delivery as well as support to service design, service transition, system administration and operations, incident and problem management.
The role delivers and supports applications that underly critical factory processes. It impacts on the make, ship, pack of products from manufacturing to customers. Foundation to ensuring compliance and quality in the process followed and the products made which drives Trust for GSK.
We are looking for a DevOps Expert with these required skills to achieve our goal;
- Technical knowledge of the platforms and technologies specified in their business title, subject matter expertise in specific areas, partnering with in-house and external Support & Delivery teams throughout the product lifecycle from activation to BAU management and then retirement
- Fluent application and improvement of DevOps model, team tools and processes, ownership of resolution/delivery of larger product backlog topics/features (operational and delivery), including assessment and proposal of technical solutions. Coordination with the team on provisioning of technical support for incidents and problems, as well as data or configuration changes as required
- Consulting and solving moderately complex issues (in Operations and Delivery), taking ownership of technical / team processes, leading individual workstreams, and coordination of x-streams (with guidance) among DevOps subgroups, other GSK teams, external vendors
- Basic partnering with business users, in-house and external teams, follow DevOps processes, adopt tools and other agreed arrangements, deliver system changes as per delivery framework
- Apply technical knowledge of the system to support demand management, consulting and technical execution, develop knowledge about sites/markets and business processes, prioritise competing tasks to ensure smooth response to incoming demands
- Learn new concepts, systems, and software independently and quickly, be proactive, accountable, self-directed, share experience with other team members and in cross-functional engagements, Flex to bend into lateral responsibilities
If you have the following skills and experience, it would be a plus:
- Experience in team coordination
- Stakeholder management
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exposure to GxP relevant processes and documentation
- ITIL, SCRUM and other Agile methodologies, Project Management certificates (preferred)
- Fluent English
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork.
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Contract of employment
- Attractive reward package (annual bonus & awards for outstanding performance, recognition awards for additional achievements and engagement, holiday benefit)
- Life insurance and pension plan
- Private medical package with additional preventive healthcare services for employees and their eligible
- Sports cards (Multisport)
- Possibilities of development within the role and company’s structure
- Personalized learning approach (mentoring, online training’ platforms: Pluralsight, Business Skills, Harvard Manage Mentor, Skillsoft and external trainings)
- Extensive support of work life balance (flexible working solutions, short Fridays option, health & well-being activities)
- Encouraging community and integration events
- Modern office with creative rooms, fresh fruits everyday
- Free car and bike parking, locker rooms and showers
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK’s commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK’s compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK’s Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 30-12-2022🌏 Piła, Wielkopolskie
⏰ 30-12-2022🌏 Poznań, Wielkopolskie
⏰ 22-12-2022🌏 Kalisz, Wielkopolskie
⏰ 21-12-2022🌏 Poznań, Wielkopolskie
⏰ 16-12-2022🌏 Konin, Wielkopolskie
⏰ 25-12-2022🌏 Piła, Wielkopolskie
⏰ 26-12-2022🌏 Komorniki, Wielkopolskie
⏰ 16-12-2022🌏 Poznań, Wielkopolskie
⏰ 30-12-2022🌏 Poznań, Wielkopolskie
⏰ 19-12-2022🌏 Krotoszyn, Wielkopolskie