Industry: Medical Equipment Manufacturing
Job type: Full-time
Job contentIn our line of work, life isn’t a given - it’s the ultimate goal. When life takes an unexpected turn, our technology and solutions enable caregivers to make informed diagnostic decisions to improve patient care. This is our shared purpose at Radiometer and what unites all +4000 of us - no matter our roles or where in the world we’re located. Creating impactful innovations like ours, doesn’t happen overnight - it requires uncompromising persistency, passion, and a desire to make a difference. Here, you can learn, grow, and chart an uncommonly diverse career.
Radiometer is proud to work alongside a community of six fellow Diagnostics Companies at Danaher. Together, we’re working at the pace of change to improve patient lives with diagnostic tools that address the world’s biggest health challenges.
Due to continues growth of our organisation in Poland, we are currently looking for to hire Facility Engineer, who will take a lead for planning, implementing, and maintaining the infrastructure and equipment of buildings and systems at our facility in Stargard.
Key responsibilities include:
- Building infrastructure maintenance (HVAC / BMS, Electricity, Media, Anti-Fire system installations)
- Organising and coordinating building maintenance tasks
- Ensuring accessibility, up running and standard compliance of building infrastructure systems
- Budget planning and cost management over building maintenance
- To assure that all necessary services of building and installations are performed
- Realise investments over building/facility infrastructure
- Keep the documentation in order an up to date
- Assure the order and clearness of buildings and outside areas
- Manage building maintenance team
- Assure EHS rules are followed by service providers
- Perform reports over all building infrastructure services
- Quality and timeliness of investment realisation
- Compliance with law and internal safety rules
- Recommend solution and prepare relevant reports to ensure proper selection of outsourced services.
- Higher technical education, preferably in Civil Engineering (in the field of HVAC, Electrical, Automation Installations)
- Experience in building infrastructure maintenance management
- Experience in service management
- Reliability and ability of fast problem-solving reaction
- Experience in driving infrastructure investments
- Knowledge of building law
- Knowledge of materials, constructions, media installations, HVAC, BMS, etc.
- Good knowledge of computer-aided design software (AutoCAD is required)
- Good knowledge of English (spoken and written)
- Valid driving license
- Ability to travel (up to 10%)
You will get the chance of being part of scaling up production unit in Poland.
An outstanding opportunity for personal and professional development in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with a distinct respect for the individual.
You will meet enthusiastic colleagues who take pride in making a difference in a company whose products can truly impact other people’s lives. We offer you ’freedom with responsibility’, and a wide range of staff benefits
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 80,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
At Danaher, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 19-12-2022🌏 Koszalin, Zachodniopomorskie
⏰ 22-12-2022🌏 Świnoujście, Zachodniopomorskie
⏰ 21-12-2022🌏 Kołobrzeg, Zachodniopomorskie
⏰ 18-12-2022🌏 Szczecinek, Zachodniopomorskie
⏰ 22-12-2022🌏 Szczecinek, Zachodniopomorskie
⏰ 11-12-2022🌏 Szczecinek, Zachodniopomorskie
⏰ 22-12-2022🌏 Stargard Szczeciński, Zachodniopomorskie, Stargard
⏰ 11-12-2022🌏 Szczecin, Zachodniopomorskie
⏰ 17-12-2022🌏 Kołobrzeg, Zachodniopomorskie
⏰ 18-12-2022🌏 Białogard, Zachodniopomorskie