Position: Mid-Senior level
Job type: Full-time
Job contentWe are currently seeking a high energy, motivated HVAC Key Account Manager
- The Key Account Manager will be responsible for the development of the Watts HVAC range in Western Poland including turnover and margin.
- The Key Account Manager will be responsible for producing and implementing a robust and sustainable business strategy to demonstrate year on year growth to meet the company’s aims, goals and objectives.
- Identify key influencers within the customers and region at all level to develop business strategies and make Watts a tier one or a preferred supplier.
- Directly dealing with major accounts in the region.
- Setting, negotiating and implementing all agreed terms and conditions (T&C’s) with the distribution network within the customer and also Watts.
- Identify new business opportunities within the region and convert into orders.
- Achieve and exceed sales targets and margins set by Watts and the CEE Sales Leader for the region.
- Working, liaising and communicating with all other departments within Watts to develop and drive the business growth for the region.
- Assist in the development of marketing tools to improve the Watts brand awareness and recognition among customers in the region.
- Provide the main source of expertise to the company on business development issues in relation to the region and its key customers.
- Update the company CRM system with all information on the sales region which includes customers, orders and projects.
- Maintain all required records of sales and other relevant information to enable performance to be measured, monitored, qualified and quantified.
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors.
- Support the Sales Leader to report performance, business, business growth, aims, goals and objectives and other reports back to the shareholder and the top management.
- Follow the Company’s and Group’s internal and external procedures and particularly its compliance policy.
- Carry out any such other duties that may reasonably be requested.
- Bachelor degree in business or technical.
- At least five years’ experience in sales working with HVAC Wholesalers, Distributors, Consultants, Developers, Installers, OEM’s and End Users with a proven sales track record.
- Sound commercial knowledge and experience.
- Communicative English speaker.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- An extensive understanding of the HVAC systems.
- Excellent capability of Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 19-10-2022🌏 Warsaw, Mazowieckie
⏰ 07-10-2022🌏 Sochaczew, Mazowieckie
⏰ 06-10-2022🌏 Radom, Mazowieckie
⏰ 14-10-2022🌏 Sochaczew, Mazowieckie
⏰ 19-10-2022🌏 Żyrardów, Mazowieckie
⏰ 13-10-2022🌏 Grodzisk Mazowiecki, Mazowieckie
⏰ 19-10-2022🌏 Radom, Mazowieckie
⏰ 09-10-2022🌏 Siedlce, Mazowieckie
⏰ 19-10-2022🌏 Siedlce, Mazowieckie
⏰ 06-10-2022🌏 Pruszków, Mazowieckie