Update day: 05-12-2023
Job type: Other
Job contentLeading societies to a low carbon future, Alstom develops and markets mobility solutions that provide the sustainable foundations for the future of transportation. Our product portfolio ranges from high-speed trains, metros, monorail, and trams to integrated systems, customised services, infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a caring, responsible, and innovative company where more than 70,000 people lead the way to greener and smarter mobility, worldwide
International Logistic Manager (m/f):
On this position you are member of the dynamic and challenging team member being responsible for:
- Timely and cost-effective execution of shipments (export and import of materials, shipment of finished products).
- Acceptance of a forwarding order in an electronic form, control of correctness and preparation of order fulfillment.
- Obtaining all permits required for the execution of forwarding orders.
- Cooperation with the Production Transport Department in order to efficiently load finished products.
- During the shipment of finished products, issuing full shipping documentation. Keeping a register of shipments and completing all necessary information.
- Providing the Finance Department with invoices for the shipment carried out, along with the documents confirming the completion of these shipments
- In accordance with the company’s accounting principles, checking the content of the invoice and correct allocation of costs (in accordance with the forwarding order) when describing the transports performed.
- Participation in the preparation of transport offers in cooperation with other units.
- Control of the transport market and search for optimal transport solutions.
- Keeping track of the current indicators in force in the external transport department.
- Implementation of other processes in accordance with APSYS
- Knowledge of sea, road and rail transport and customs procedures (incoterms)
- Creating transport solutions for new projects
- Taking part in negotiations with TSP on yearly tenders with support of indirect sourcing team
- Trouble solver attitude
- Good level of english language
- The administrator of your personal data is ALSTOM Konstal S.A. with headquarters in Chorzów at ul. Metalowców 9, 41-500 Chorzów, tel. 32 349 1000, (hereinafter: Administrator).
- Your personal data will be processed in order to recruit for the job position you submitted application documents on the basis of art. 6 par. 1 lit. b RODO and if you have agreed, also for future recruitment conducted by the Administrator, based on. Art. 6 par. 1 lit. a GDPR.
- Persons to whom the data is disclosed (recipients of data) are authorized employees/associates of the Administrator who must have access to them in order to perform their duties.
- We inform you that your personal data is stored for a period of 12 months for the recruitment processes conducted by the Administrator, or until your consent is withdrawn and only to the extent that consent has been granted and not longer than 12 months for future recruitment. After this period, they are removed and personal data is not processed for any other purpose. We do not send back the application. We only contact selected candidates.
- Please be advised that in connection with providing us with your personal information necessary for recruitment purposes, you have the following rights:
- the right to access personal data,
- the right to rectify the data,
- the right to delete data ("the right to be forgotten"),
- the right to limit the processing of personal data,
- the right to object to the processing of personal data in an automated manner, including profiling,
- the right to transfer data,
- the right to withdraw consent in the event that the Administrator processes your personal data based on the consent, without affecting the legality of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal,
- the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory body - the Data Protection Authority - in case of violation of personal data.
Any questions regarding the processing of your personal data and your rights referred to in point 5 above, please send to an e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Providing your personal data is voluntary, but failure to provide the data specified in art. 22 1 of the Labor Code will result in the inability to participate in recruitment.
Equal opportunity statement:
Alstom is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive working environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by local law.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 29-12-2023🌏 Ruda Śląska, Śląskie
⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 Sosnowiec, Śląskie
⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 Sosnowiec, Śląskie
⏰ 25-12-2023🌏 Częstochowa, Śląskie
⏰ 27-12-2023🌏 Piekary Śląskie, Śląskie
⏰ 18-12-2023🌏 Rybnik, Śląskie
⏰ 21-12-2023🌏 Będzin, Śląskie
⏰ 26-12-2023🌏 Sosnowiec, Śląskie
⏰ 26-12-2023🌏 Katowice, Śląskie
⏰ 15-01-2024🌏 Bielsko-Biała, Śląskie