Update day: 08-11-2023
What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
About the team
As part of SAP’s internal CIO organization Intelligent Enterprise Solutions, our IES Sales Solutions teams are responsible to design, engineer and operate Sales Solutions which serve our SAP salespeople with a best in class user experience to sell SAP’s products and services to our customers. This spans across SAP’s value streams from the Marketing Lead Handover, into Sales Planning, Sales Performance Management and Sales Deal Execution processes.
Are you ready to support our internal journey transforming SAP towards its Growth Ambitions? Do you thrive for a job in an agile, collaborative, customer centric environment? Any innovation that you have just wanted to try out?
Integration across processes and solutions is a strategic priority for SAP and our team at IT Sales Solutions is committed to support this.
We implement best in class business processes and provide a seamless integration that spans across SAP, partner and third-party solutions.
As more and more processes and applications need to be integrated in our landscape, we need a dedicated team of integration specialists who can help us in realizing our ambitions.
In your role as Technology consultant you will be working to implement those integrations. You can expect a highly diverse and distributed working environment with a common goal to deliver the Intelligent Enterprise.
The deliveries have highest impact on customer satisfaction, and you will be working on topics with highest priority and visibility.
Together with a team of architects and experts, you will:
- Define state of the art architecture for Integration of various cloud and on-premise applications
- Develop Integration applications and APIs for the given business process and take responsibility for operations, support and bug fixing
- Develop iflows in CPIS for complex integration scenarios
- Explore Cloud technologies, develop proof of concepts and incorporate the results/findings into existing applications
- Document architecture and technical concepts and present to the team
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in computer science( or an equivalent combination of educational and work experience in a related field)
- 5+ years of experience in designing and delivering SAP solutions with focus on Process Integration technologies , Cloud and On Premise Integration
- Experince with SAP Integration suite components like CPIS , API management
- Good understanding of integration protocols and concepts like REST , odata , SOAP , oauth , JWT and message queuing
- Experience in agile software development practices like scrum and SAfE
- Knowledge in Sales , Marketing and/or Order management processes will be an added advantage
- Knowledge in SAP CPQ , SAP CRM and SAP S/4 Hana will be an added advantage
- Must be a quick learner with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong team player & ability to work under pressure
- Fluent in English
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Requisition ID:292133 | Work Area: Information Technology | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time |
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 20-12-2023🌏 Katowice, Śląskie
⏰ 28-12-2023🌏 Katowice, Śląskie
⏰ 14-12-2023🌏 Sosnowiec, Śląskie
⏰ 28-12-2023🌏 Katowice, Śląskie
⏰ 29-12-2023🌏 Gliwice, Śląskie
⏰ 24-12-2023🌏 Katowice, Śląskie
⏰ 22-12-2023🌏 Tychy, Śląskie
⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 Bytom, Śląskie
⏰ 27-12-2023🌏 Katowice, Śląskie
⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 Częstochowa, Śląskie