Position: Mid-Senior level
Job type: Full-time
Job contentCurrently, we are looking for a remote Lead Python Developerwith 5+ years of experience in software development to join our team.
The customer is an insurance company that offers surety bonds to construction, engineering, oil and gas, manufacturing, defense, shipbuilding, pharmaceutical, transportation, and retail sectors.
The project is focused on the development of a service that intends to consume submission data from internal services, enrich it using REST API for 3rd party services, score it via REST API with internal service, store results in No SQL DB and show to the users in being developed User Interface.
Scrum team is distributed across the world and includes team members from US, Hungary, Ukraine and Belarus.
Please note that even though you are applying for this position, you may be offered other projects to join within EPAM Anywhere.
Join EPAM Anywhere to quickly and easily find projects that match your knowledge and experience, while working with Forbes Global 2000 clients, building a successful IT career, and earning competitive rewards. The platform provides additional perks, including a flexible schedule, professional development opportunities, and access to a community of experts.
- Implementation of AWS Lambdas using Python
- Writing unit/integration tests for services
- Implementing REST API services
- Write/update project configs based on YAML
- Create/update services to read/write/update data from/to NoSQL DB
- 5+ years of production experience working with: Python or any programming language like C#, Java, Scala
- Good understanding of main AWS services and structure
- Good understanding about NoSQL DBs
- English level B2+ for communication with English speaking colleagues and customer
- Experience to write Microservices
- Micro Services, REST
- AWS Services (Lambda, Glue, API Gateway, S2, CloudWatch, SQS, StepFunctions, DynamoDB)
- Bamboo, Sonar, Git, YAML
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Work in enterprise-level projects on a long-term basis
- You will have a 100% remote full-time job
- Unlimited access to learning courses (EPAM training courses, English regular classes, Internal Library)
- Community of 38,000+ industry’s top professionals
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 11-10-2022🌏 Cracow, Małopolskie
⏰ 21-10-2022🌏 Skawina, Małopolskie
⏰ 22-10-2022🌏 Nowy Sącz, Małopolskie
⏰ 26-10-2022🌏 Niepołomice, Małopolskie
⏰ 17-10-2022🌏 Cracow, Małopolskie
⏰ 11-10-2022🌏 Nowy Sącz, Małopolskie
⏰ 29-10-2022🌏 Niepołomice, Małopolskie
⏰ 15-10-2022🌏 Tarnów, Małopolskie
⏰ 26-10-2022🌏 Brzesko, Małopolskie
⏰ 25-10-2022🌏 Chrzanów, Małopolskie