Update day: 03-12-2023
Category: Restaurant / Hotel / Tourism
Job type: Pełny etat
VRP Consulting is an global, full-service Salesforce® consulting, development, and expert outsourcing partner delivering across the entire Salesforce platform. We’re passionate about using our expertise for the benefit of all kinds of clients worldwide, whether they’re a nonprofit organization or an industry-leading business.
VRP is a 2022 and 2020 Salesforce Innovation Award Winner, and 1 of only 9 Salesforce Product Development Outsourcers (PDOs) worldwide. We love to take on exciting and interesting projects and we care about professional development. With more than 12 years in the market, 16 offices in 12 countries and over 2,000 successful projects, when you join VRP, you’re in the perfect place to do great work, learn and develop your skills, and take your career forward.
This is an opportunity for an experienced Marketing Campaign Manager to join an exciting and rapidly growing Salesforce Consulting Partner. This job reports to the Global Marketing Director. You will be responsible for scheduling all global campaigns, including setting them up in SF, monitoring and tracking the performance of global marketing campaigns, and ensuring they achieve/exceed their objectives. You will also be expected to coordinate our global presentations - the creation of new ones as well as regular, quarterly updates.
You will join our marketing team which consists of a group of innovative and creative people across many regions. Collaboration is important to us and everyone has the opportunity to contribute to all marketing projects. Our aim is to ensure our brand, expertise, and experience is known, globally.
Salary Ranges:8 000 - 11 000 PLN Gross per month
Your key responsibilities:
- Work with Global Marketing Director to set up/maintain campaigns within Salesforce Sales Cloud, and ensure all information is accurate and up to date
- Generate regular reports and dashboards to provide campaign performance, results, and analysis using data to identify areas of excellence as well as opportunities for improvement.
- Optimize new campaigns using data and feedback from existing projects
- Create integrated and targeted outbound marketing campaigns based on our global marketing strategy, to generate new leads and opportunities for our sales teams (email, telemarketing, lead gen)
- Coordinate lead generation campaigns and monitor team performance, liaising with central marketing services to regularly update communication content
- Manage regional marketing executives to ensure local elements of global marketing campaigns are carried out in sync with the global campaign strategy, and support events where required
- Working closely with the Digital Marketing Manager and the internal portal team to integrate Salesforce digital assets into Sales Cloud to automate lead nurturing via targeted email campaigns.
- Learn Salesforce Sales Cloud and marketing campaign set up, reporting & dashboards, analytics, and analysis.
- Manage the creation/updates of our marketing assets for the sales teams, ensuring they are of a high standard and accurate.
- Provide support to our central marketing services manager as and when required.
- Maintain professional knowledge of the Salesforce ecosystem, in terms of Salesforce brand guidelines and Salesforce PR brand guidelines and ensure these guidelines are upheld.
- Maintain a solid understanding of VRP brand guidelines and adhere to these at all times.
- Fluent English is a must
- 4+ years’ experience in B2B campaign management
- Salesforce Sales Cloud: set up campaigns, reports, dashboards, automation
- GSuite: gdocs, slides, gsheets
- A solid understanding of marketing technologies and trends
- Project management experience
- Excellent communication capabilities
- Solid problem solving skills
- Ability to multitask and set priorities
Nice to have:
- Tech sector experience
- Sales funnel experience (MQL-SQL)
- Salesforce automation tools
- Lead generation tools
- Other digital analytics tools
- other languages would be a plus
- Competitive salary (B2B or regular employment)
- Private medical healthcare and Life Insurance (with family options)
- Benefit system (multisport card, tickets to cinema or theatre, etc.)
- Employment in an international organization in the most interesting and challenging industry
- Chance to have a direct impact on company growth
- Constant team support and mentoring
- Flexible working hours
- Paid time off and bank holidays for contractors
- Regular company parties
- Monthly company breakfasts
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 05-01-2024🌏 Piła, Wielkopolskie
⏰ 05-01-2024🌏 Warsaw, Mazowieckie
⏰ 05-01-2024🌏 Lublin, Lubelskie
⏰ 05-01-2024🌏 Lubartów, Lubelskie
⏰ 05-01-2024🌏 Warsaw, Mazowieckie
⏰ 05-01-2024🌏 Grodzisk Mazowiecki, Mazowieckie
⏰ 05-01-2024🌏 Rzeszów, Podkarpackie
⏰ 05-01-2024🌏 Jawor, Dolnośląskie
⏰ 05-01-2024🌏 Błonie, Mazowieckie
⏰ 05-01-2024🌏 Ełk, Warmińsko-Mazurskie