Update day: 05-12-2023
Category: Accounting / Auditing
Job type: Pełny etat, Część etatu
Bridgestone in Europe, CIS, Middle East, India and Africa (BSEMIA), headquartered in Zaventem (Belgium), is a subsidiary of Bridgestone Corporation, a global leader providing sustainable mobility and advanced solutions.
In addition to our premium tire products, we offer a growing portfolio of tire-centric and mobility solutions. Together with our partners and guided by "Serving Society with Superior Quality”, that has been our mission since Shojiro Ishibashi founded Bridgestone in 1931, we are working to accelerate sustainable mobility innovations and solutions. Through innovative technology, we are committed to easier, safer, smoother and seamless mobility for our society and customers improving how people move, live, work and play.
Bridgestone also benefits from a significant retail network throughout the region – in fact our retail presence in the EMIA region is the largest in the tire industry. Through 17 distinct retail partners, we have around 3,500 outlets across Europe, the Middle East and Africa as well as around 2,500 outlets through our partner network in India. This network offers a selection of services, concepts and mobility solutions.
At Bridgestone we pride ourselves on the strong relationships we maintain with everyday drivers and this extensive retail network is one of the core reasons why.
You can learn more about our Group at https://bridgestone-emia.com/
In line with the “Bridgestone Essence”, our work environment is based on integrity and teamwork, where everyone can learn from each other and contribute with their own ideas in achieving the coming goals.
We want to hear from people who can take the challenge, unleash their creative potential and contribute to the company success demonstrating ownership, courage and agility. We want you to develop your skills, expand your knowledge and be proud of your work.
GL Accountant is a finance professional who has a clear understanding of accounting processes in the Organization and their source transactions. GL Accountant is responsible for the accurate, efficient and timely processing of G/L activities.
- Day-to-day General Ledger operations: journal entries, accrual calculation, balance sheet reconciliations and monitoring, fixed assets, month-end closing, intracompany reconciliations, various reports’ preparation and analysis, reporting of the financial results for consolidation purposes
- Assisting with departmental projects and standardization initiatives
- Identify and implement potential process improvements
- Takes initiative to improve processes, communication or overall work environment
- Ensures daily operations are carried out according to Group finance policies and J-SOX requirements
- Demonstrates ability to effectively manage priorities
- Assisting with the annual audit process,
- Oversees KPI analysis, root cause identification and improvement suggestions
- First line contact and support to any RTR related queries
- Minimum 1,5 years of accounting experience
- Proven experience in General Ledger is a plus, but not required
- Bachelor or supplementary studies at Finance and Accounting at least initiated or an external accounting training finalized with a certificate
- Fluent English (C1) is a must
- Sound understanding of accounting principles
- Knowledge of General Ledger processes would be an asset
- Ability to review, understand and interpret financial data
- High level of customer service and very good communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Good knowledge of SAP or other ERP system
- Good knowledge of MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
Why should you apply?
- You never stop learning. You will have the possibility to develop yourself via our Learning Management System that is also connected to LinkedIn Learning
- You will have the opportunity to i.e. Smartworking (max. 3 days a week in Home Office)
- We offer you attractive Benefits from sharing the costs of sports activities to day off on Christmas Eve
- You will have the opportunity to participate in our Corporate Social Responsibility activities
- We are passionate about our people and want to offer them the opportunity to develop and grow
- You will have the opportunity to experience a dynamic and challenging environment and work on different and innovative projects
- You will work in a healthy and safety environment, as safety is a key priority area in Bridgestone
If you can demonstrate the skills we are looking for and would like to make a difference in a Pioneering company dedicated to shaping a sustainable future of real-world mobility solutions, just click on the Apply Now button and add your CV!
All applications will be reviewed. Our Recruitment team will contact the suitable applicants for the next step of the recruitment process.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Diversity and inclusion are a central part of Bridgestone EMIA’s values at the highest level. This is key for our people to show a passion for excellence for improving society connected to the world in which we live. Our commitment to diversity, is linked to our founders mission of ‘Serving Society with Superior Quality’, which is essential in shaping and creating the organization, serving all people, respectfully, connected to our business. We recognize that everyone is different and that attracting, developing and retaining our employees will create a sustainable working environment which is essential to our success. This means that all job applicants and members of staff will receive equal treatment and that we will not discriminate in particular on grounds of gender, marital status, race, ethnic origin, color, nationality, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, religion or age.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 14-12-2023🌏 Poznań, Wielkopolskie
⏰ 17-12-2023🌏 Swarzędz, Wielkopolskie
⏰ 22-12-2023🌏 Swarzędz, Wielkopolskie
⏰ 26-12-2023🌏 Poznań, Wielkopolskie
⏰ 28-12-2023🌏 Poznań, Wielkopolskie
⏰ 12-12-2023🌏 Poznań, Wielkopolskie
💸 7 000 zł miesięcznie⏰ 28-12-2023🌏 Poznań, Wielkopolskie
⏰ 23-12-2023🌏 Kalisz, Wielkopolskie
⏰ 12-12-2023🌏 Swarzędz, Wielkopolskie
⏰ 23-12-2023🌏 Poznań, Wielkopolskie