Category: IT - Software
Industry: Computer Hardware
Job type: Full-time
At IBM, work is more than a job - it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
The Security Delivery Project Executive (SDPE)is responsible for overall functional program success in the account. The role focuses on meeting client needs by constructing partnerships between the client and various organizations – including IBM Security and/or client Project Offices, Security Services resources (consulting, systems integration, managed services, off-shore delivery and subcontractors) and IT / network service providers engaged by the client – and managing the implementation of these partnerships to drive positive customer satisfaction.
- Provide account leadership to the Security Services delivery teams – may span multiple projects – and direct teams to develop program / project strategies and implement resulting solutions to meet contract deliverables and Client expectations
- Implement project plans and get Installs, Moves, Adds, Changes (IMACs) approved through Change Management
- Manage IBM Security Services resources – inclusive of direct and/or dotted line employees as well as contractors / subcontractors – and coordinate with client resources to deliver in scope services and solutions on schedule
- Manage quality of Security Services provided by the delivery team(s), and track and report on service level performance by the operations teams
- Develop and administer Security processes and review their application to ensure that Security controls, policies, and procedures are operating effectively
- Serve as point of escalation with accountability for prompt identification, resolution and communication of delivery issues (i.e., contract gaps, resource or schedule issues) that may impact client satisfaction and/or Security Services revenue and profit
- Supervise and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the Security capabilities being delivered through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between Support and Business functions
- Responsible for managing delivery critical situations (on-call 24/7 potentially until resolution), leading root cause analysis, building get to green plans, and continuous improvement plans
- Provide oversight for the identification, investigation and response of events or incidents of apparent security breaches
- Oversee delivery operations in the account – including reviewing delivery of services to scope and defined schedule, actively participating in scope change discussions, managing to the financial targets, coordinating resources and contract changes, managing Client expectations and satisfaction, communicating effectively and consistently with Client and IBM stakeholders on program status and/or issues, bringing thought leadership or sharing best practices with the Client on topics of interest, etc.
- Work with the security work streams to design and build aggregated operational [SOC] performance metrics and monthly program status reports, present updates to the Client, adapting messages to the level of audience (i.e., operations management, C suite, etc.)
- Support the Security Project Executive (SPE) and/or Associate Partner in identifying growth opportunities and contract profitability
- Play a significant role in long-term Security strategy and planning including initiatives geared toward operational excellence
- Demonstrable project management experience
- Understanding contractual constructs including Master Service Agreements
- Ability to understand and dissect financial information on accounts
- Be familiar with ITIL Service Management framework showing demonstrable skills in ITSM.
- Responsible for reporting of Service Level Management on the portfolio of Security Services.
- Internal and external training and certifications
- Upskilling programs, wide possibilities of skills’ development
- Multisport card
- Private medical package (Medicover) and insurance package
- Fresh fruits in the office
- Cinema, ski, and mountain trips for IBMers
- Holiday camps for children
- Discounts for IBMers (for a wide range of services/products)
- Social Fund benefits
- Excellent people-management skills
- Proven track record with delivery management in a matrixed organization and with managing issues and program risks
- Highly adaptable and able to lead matrixed teams through changes
- Good technical and trouble-shooting skills
- Ability to work in a high stress environment
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in complex project / client management and/or delivery management
- 5-8 years of experience in Information Technology, which includes 5 years relevant practical experience in Cybersecurity and operations
- Knowledge in contract management, financial management and compliance
- Crisis management skills
- Good negotiation skills, excellent written&verbal communications skills
- A thorough understanding of customer service related performance metrics
- Ability to interact with staff, peers, and business units on a technical and professional level; technical knowledge may come from hands-on experience in a security operations role and/or through training and certs
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- Other Security Management Certifications (ISSMP; CRISC; CISM; etc.)
- Associates Degree with focus in Cybersecurity or equivalent experience
- GIAC: Continuous Monitoring Course (GMON)
- Security Essentials (GSEC)
- Certified Intrusion Analyst (GCIA)
- Certified Perimeter Protection Analyst (GPPA)
- Information Security Fundamentals (GISF)
- Certified Enterprise Defender (GCED)
- Global Industrial Cyber Security Professional (GICSP)
- Certified Incident Handler (GCIH)
- Professional qualifications / certifications in project management preferred
- Knowledge of IBM Security portfolio and GTS processes preferred
- Ability to rapidly build teams / networks across the IBM organization
IBM’s Cloud and Cognitive software business is committed to bringing the power of IBM’s Cloud and Watson/AI technologies to life for our clients and ecosystem partners around the world. IBM provides you with the most comprehensive and consistent approach to development, security and operations across hybrid environments—with complete software solutions for business and IT operations, development, data science, security, and management. Our experts and software capabilities help organizations develop applications once and deploy them anywhere, integrate security across the breadth of their IT estate, and automate operations with management visibility. With IBM, you also have access to new skills and methods, governance and management approaches, and a deep ecosystem of industry experts and partners.
Your Life @ IBM
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries. IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
IBM wants you to bring your whole self to work and for you, this might
mean the ability to work flexibly. If you are interested in a flexible working pattern,
please talk to our recruitment team to find out if this is possible in the current working environment.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 15-10-2022🌏 Komorniki, Wielkopolskie
⏰ 30-10-2022🌏 Piła, Wielkopolskie
⏰ 23-10-2022🌏 Krotoszyn, Wielkopolskie
⏰ 15-10-2022🌏 Poznań, Wielkopolskie
⏰ 27-10-2022🌏 Poznań, Wielkopolskie
⏰ 14-10-2022🌏 Komorniki, Wielkopolskie
⏰ 18-10-2022🌏 Piła, Wielkopolskie
⏰ 23-10-2022🌏 Kalisz, Wielkopolskie
⏰ 14-10-2022🌏 Gniezno, Wielkopolskie
⏰ 26-10-2022🌏 Poznań, Wielkopolskie