Update day: 22-08-2023
Job type: Full-time
Job contentSite Name: Poznan Business Garden
Posted Date: Sep 6 2021
In GSK Consumer Healthcare, we are on an incredible journey as we prepare to build a new, standalone, world leading company with a 100% dedicated focus on everyday health! We are doing this at a time when the work we do has never made a difference more. With the COVID pandemic, people are increasingly looking for ways to take care of their own health and wellbeing of their families. This is where we come in. With category leading brands such as Sensodyne, Voltaren and Centrum, built on trusted science and human understanding, and combined with our passion, knowledge and expertise, we are uniquely placed to deliver better everyday health to millions of people around the world and grow a strong, successful business. This is an opportunity to be part of something special.
The Security Solutions Engineer is responsible for maintaining, monitoring and managing secure solutions in a cloud first environment. The engineer maintains these solutions in accordance with the organization’s architectural designs, best practices, and regulatory or compliance requirements. The services we operate are of a global nature, providing service solutions to multiple business units, across the global enterprise. Thus, one of our team’s role is to communicate efficiently with all the stakeholders and customers in different countries. The Security Solutions Engineer will become a member of our agile and strong team and his/her role will be to supervise, analyze, and report on those services to ensure they meet the needs of the business, function well within the environment, and align with the strategic direction of the service line. The engineer will provide recommendations for improvements and optimizations based on his/her experience and analytical insight into current operations and processes
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career! These responsibilities include the following:
- Handle day-to-day monitoring, troubleshooting and service incidents of hardware, software, customer applications, security solutions and service provider relationships.
- Implement technical and business requirements for data protection solutions, participate in project reviews, documentation processes.
- Facilitate sophisticated technology changes on multiple platforms with global customers.
- Respond to and handle service and escalation tickets within SLA expectations.
- Support investigations related to unauthorized activities on key assets (externally facing servers, EOL devices and “crown jewels” data)
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Five years’ experience in general Cyber Security.
- Foundational understanding of networking concepts (TCP/IP, LAN/WAN, Internet, network topologies) and a general knowledge of SIEM systems, threat intelligence platforms, automation and orchestration, Firewalls, IDS/IPS, endpoint encryption, Incident Response, Vulnerability Management, networking and web protocols.
- Experience in cloud computing technologies, including software-, infrastructure and platform-as-a-service environments.
- Understanding of Cybersecurity risks, preventative measures, and incident and threat management (preferable)
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Computer science degree or a comparable degree
- Master’s Degree or relevant security certifications (i.e. CISSP)
- Experience of working and collaborate across global environments
- Has a thorough understanding of IT Service Management
- Solid understanding of Security Standards (i.e. ISO-27002, NIST, etc)
- Programming and Scripting Skills (Perl, Python, Shell, Yara rules, Snort rules)
- Career at one of top global healthcare companies
- Contract of employment
- Attractive reward package (annual bonus & awards for outstanding performance, recognition awards for additional achievements and engagement, holiday benefit)
- Life insurance and pension plan
- Private medical package with additional preventive healthcare services for employees and their eligible
- Sports cards (Multisport)
- Possibilities of development within the role and company’s structure
- Personalized learning approach (mentoring, online training’ platforms: Pluralsight, Business Skills, Harvard Manage Mentor, Skillsoft and external training)
- Extensive support of work life balance (flexible working solutions, short Fridays option, health & well-being activities)
- Encouraging community and integration events
- Modern office with creative rooms, fresh fruits everyday
- Free car and bike parking, locker rooms and showers.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK’s commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK’s compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK’s Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 14-10-2023🌏 Poznań, Wielkopolskie
⏰ 08-10-2023🌏 Wielkopolskie
⏰ 25-09-2023🌏 Piła, Wielkopolskie
⏰ 02-10-2023🌏 Poznań, Wielkopolskie
⏰ 06-10-2023🌏 Poznań, Wielkopolskie
⏰ 04-10-2023🌏 Poznań, Wielkopolskie
⏰ 25-09-2023🌏 Swarzędz, Wielkopolskie
⏰ 06-10-2023🌏 Poznań, Wielkopolskie
⏰ 08-10-2023🌏 Poznań, Wielkopolskie
⏰ 05-10-2023🌏 Poznań, Wielkopolskie