Senior AML / KYC Analyst [Remote work]
Update day: 07-05-2023
Category: Finance / Bank / Stock
Industry: Computer Hardware Manufacturing
Job type: Full-time
You’ll have the opportunity to position IBM for long-term financial growth delivering analysis, and providing insight and innovation into the business. You’ll be redefining how we manage our organization and how we work while achieving budgeted targets and ensuring the delivery of a high quality product.
Your Role and Responsibilities
What We Offer You
- Extensive benefits package (Multisport, OK System, private medical healthcare, life insurance, cinema tickets)
- An induction training that will allow you to smoothly transition into your new role - you will receive training from your colleagues to help you land in your job and you’ll also act as a trainer for assigned trainer-delivered, workshadow or recurring courses
- Learning: the opportunity to learn and grow your expertise taking part in trainings and language courses - global communication: want to improve your language skills? We will invest in you!
- Flexibility: employee development matters to us, that’s why every vacancy is open for internal recruitment
- Diversity: different nationalities united in one team
- Teamwork: no one is left behind! You will back-up team members when the circumstances require extra support. We are a connected team that flows.
- Innovation: we keep the knowledge of processes and country specific information up to date by attending recurring courses or any other training activities as well as using existing documentation. Do you have any ideas for improvements? We want to hear them!
- Perform transaction analysis, research and procedural work for engagements with defined expectations.
- Conduct reviews for Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Know Your Customer (KYC) alerts, basic case investigations, Customer Due Diligence (CDD) and sanction screening.
- Use sound decision-making skills to make recommendations based on research results.
- Compose comprehensive narratives with supporting research notations.
- Ensure work adheres to defined engagement policies and procedures
- Produce quality work within program standards.
- Manage work efficiently to meet production goals and project deliverables.
- May perform more complex alert and case analysis with additional supervision.
- Work collaboratively in a team environment.
- As needed, serve in an administrative support capacity, such as file assignments, and request for information tracking and routing.
- English (C1/B2)
- At least 3-5 years of experience in AML/KYC/Transaction monitoring
- Team player
- Good command of MS Office
- Well organised
- Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, manage multiple priorities and tight deadlines
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world’s economy. IBM Services partners with the world’s leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
IBM wants you to bring your whole self to work and for you this might mean the ability to work flexibly. If you are interested in a flexible working pattern, please talk to our recruitment team to find out if this is possible in the current working environment.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 20-06-2023🌏 Częstochowa, Śląskie
⏰ 13-06-2023🌏 Dąbrowa Górnicza, Śląskie
⏰ 28-06-2023🌏 Częstochowa, Śląskie
⏰ 01-07-2023🌏 Chorzów, Śląskie
⏰ 30-06-2023🌏 Częstochowa, Śląskie
Specjalistka / Specjalista ds. finansów (lub Młodszy specjalista – w zależności od posiadanych kwalifikacji)⏰ 18-06-2023🌏 Racibórz, Śląskie
⏰ 01-07-2023🌏 Tychy, Śląskie
⏰ 24-06-2023🌏 Racibórz, Śląskie
⏰ 14-06-2023🌏 Chorzów, Śląskie
⏰ 29-06-2023🌏 Częstochowa, Śląskie