Job type: Pełny etat, Umowa o pracę stałą
Salary: 18 000 zł - 25 000 zł miesięcznie
We are a Product IT company with offices in Warsaw, Vilnius, New York, London, Melbourne, Singapore, Cyprus and Sofia and are opening in new locations all the time.
Experienced, talented and knowledgeable, our capital.com team works to innovate in the world of finance and customer centricity. We do the hard work to make complicated subjects easier to understand and complex tasks effortless to achieve.
We are looking for an experienced Data Engineer to work within the AI team, building out data systems for streaming data.
The optimal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ hands-on development experience with an excellent technical background, and experience building scalable and performant data applications. The candidate would be comfortable leading projects from start to finish, communicating with stakeholders and ensuring success.
Key Responsibilities for Data Engineer
- Create and maintain optimal streaming data pipeline architecture.
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimising data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
Qualifications for Data Engineer
- 3 years of hands-on experience with data streaming systems and 5 or more years of data engineering.
- Advanced working knowledge and experience with Python
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of cloud databases like Redshift
- Experience in working with HTTP/REST API, understanding of enterprise software development basics: VSC, build automation, CI/CD, code quality, Сloud Technologies: AWS (S3, Kubernetes, EC2, Lambda, CloudWatch, etc)
- Experience building and optimising big data data pipelines, architectures and data sets
- Working knowledge of message queuing, stream processing, and highly scalable big data data stores
- Experience in machine learning, deep learning, search, data science, or computer vision is a big plus.
From our side we offer: *
- Friendly and professional working environment
- Medical insurance
- Flexible and remote working (ability to work from home or from office)
- An opportunity to grow and learn
- Additional days off and paid sick leaves
- Newest technical equipment
- Paid state holidays.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: 18,000.00zł - 25,000.00zł per month
- Data engineering: 3 years (Preferred)
- SQL: 4 years (Preferred)
- Python: 3 years (Preferred)
- English or Russian (Preferred)
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 19-10-2022🌏 Andrychów, Małopolskie
⏰ 26-10-2022🌏 Brzesko, Małopolskie
⏰ 11-10-2022🌏 Nowy Sącz, Małopolskie
⏰ 22-10-2022🌏 Nowy Sącz, Małopolskie
⏰ 11-10-2022🌏 Cracow, Małopolskie
⏰ 19-10-2022🌏 Brzesko, Małopolskie
⏰ 19-10-2022🌏 Cracow, Małopolskie
⏰ 17-10-2022🌏 Cracow, Małopolskie
⏰ 26-10-2022🌏 Niepołomice, Małopolskie
⏰ 21-10-2022🌏 Nowy Targ, Małopolskie