Job type: Full-time
Job contentDXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit www.dxc.technology.
- Provides complex, financial analysis for a financial function or a business.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with business leaders to guide and influence decision-making.
- Provides analytics to business initiatives, typically representing a sub-function within finance for a particular business.
- Supports policy and process improvement and identifies opportunities.
- Identifies issues and proposes solutions.
- Represents accounting on cross- functional teams.
- First level university degree with a focus in business or economics; advanced degree or accounting certification (e.g., CPA) preferred.
- Typically 6 + years of experience as a financial analyst.
- Typically experienced in more than one finance function.
- Must have English language verbal and written skills.
- Strong understanding of accounting principles and financial analysis.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, VBA Code).
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Good business acumen.
Below you will find information about what we have to offer
We offer not only a stable job in well renown company but also provides an attractive working environment where you can meet many new, inspiring people from all across the world. A place where you can develop yourself, work with experts, have some occasions to relax and have some fun as well as to enjoy many activities suitable for our Employees and their lifestyles .
- Medical package for Employees and their closest family
- Multisport card
- Life insurance package
- Employee Assistance program – help in a difficult life situation
- Free coffee, tea, sandwiches and fruit
- Modern offices in the city center
- Work-Life balance support including flex-time arrangements and work from home opportunities
- Trainings, opportunity for personal development and advancement within the company
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 11-12-2022🌏 Polkowice, Dolnośląskie
⏰ 23-12-2022🌏 Wałbrzych, Dolnośląskie
⏰ 22-12-2022🌏 Bolesławiec, Dolnośląskie
⏰ 11-12-2022🌏 Świdnica, Dolnośląskie
⏰ 21-12-2022🌏 Oława, Dolnośląskie
⏰ 15-12-2022🌏 Kłodzko, Dolnośląskie
⏰ 21-12-2022🌏 Zgorzelec, Dolnośląskie
⏰ 15-12-2022🌏 Wałbrzych, Dolnośląskie
⏰ 12-12-2022🌏 Jelenia Góra, Dolnośląskie
⏰ 17-12-2022🌏 Oleśnica, Dolnośląskie