Job type: Full-time
“Have you ever ordered a product on Amazon and, when the box arrived, wondered how it got to you so fast? Have you wondered where it came from and how much it cost Amazon to deliver it to you?
Our Customer Fulfillment network is renowned for being world-class, delivering packages to customers across the world. Our Finance teams don’t just manage our books; they help drive the company forward by partnering closely with global cross-functional teams to support the growth of this rapidly expanding network; driving controllership, innovation, productivity, and cost-effective operations across the network in a fast paced environment. You’ll employ data analysis to ensure your partners and leaders have the most up to date, reliable information, working collaboratively to make the best possible financial decisions. You’ll make a huge impact, not just on the bottom line performance of your Fulfilment Centre, but on the overall customer experience, making history whilst having fun along the way!”
We are looking for Site Controller that is excited to join a tech company that is constantly improving and reimagining the logistics industry. Our candidate should be passionate about using data to solve big, complex and ambiguous problems. The ideal candidate should be eager to continuously learn and improve their skills. You should be attentive to which details make all the difference. Do you want to contribute shaping the new standard of shopping? If so, come and join the Customer Fulfillment Finance Team.
As part of the Customer Fulfillment Finance team, you will join a team that is passionate about numbers, data, and how to use them to generate insights and improve our business. We support and influence the organization by providing a holistic and financial perspective, we are the trusted business advisors. We collaborate with our partners to ensure leaders have the most up to date and reliable information, and work with them to make sure we are making the best possible decisions.
- Leverages Customer Fulfillment metrics to identify cost out opportunities by linking up operations and financials
- Build trusted relationships with your business partners to influence and support tactical and strategic business decisions that lead to business improvements and cost reductions
- Understands the details of the cost structure to make thoughtful judgement calls in ambiguous environments where data may be difficult to procure.
- Owns the Financial and operational planning processes to produce a challenging/stretch/bold yet solid operational plan
- Owns all Month-end procedures including accruals and variance analysis between scenarios (actuals, Plan, Forecast...)
- Autonomy to innovate and deliver new approaches that impact the bottom and the top line
- Grow and collaborate in a fast-pace environment where every day is day one
- Being surrounded by inspiring and diverse individuals
- Learn from people and cooperate with a wide variety of professional backgrounds
- Ability to develop new skills and opportunities through lateral, geographical or functional moves
- Flexible working environment
- Degree and work experience in finance
- Ability to effectively communicate in English
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, MS Office
- MBA preferred
- Experience working with large-scale data mining and reporting tools (i.e. SQL, MSAccess, PowerBI, Tableau) and providing recommendations based on results of ad hoc analyses to management for strategic decision-making
Amazon takes your personal data protection seriously and respects EU and local data protection laws. Unless you express otherwise, by submitting your CV you authorize the hiring Amazon company to store your personal data in the electronic database maintained by Amazon Corporate LLC. in the USA or one of its affiliates for the purpose of assessing your suitability for this and future job vacancies and to pursue your recruiting process.
If at any time you want your personal data to be deleted, you simply need to notify the hiring Amazon company. Amazon will not share your personal data with any third party without your prior consent. As part of your interview process with Amazon you may be asked to authorize the hiring Amazon company to separately verify your application data and personal background through a third party service provider.
Company - Amazon Fulfillment Poland sp.
Job ID: A1502384
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 16-12-2022🌏 Konin, Wielkopolskie
⏰ 25-12-2022🌏 Poznań, Wielkopolskie
⏰ 18-12-2022🌏 Poznań, Wielkopolskie
⏰ 12-12-2022🌏 Swarzędz, Wielkopolskie
⏰ 21-12-2022🌏 Poznań, Wielkopolskie
⏰ 06-12-2022🌏 Kalisz, Wielkopolskie
⏰ 07-12-2022🌏 Konin, Wielkopolskie
⏰ 11-12-2022🌏 Leszno, Wielkopolskie
⏰ 13-12-2022🌏 Swarzędz, Wielkopolskie
⏰ 22-12-2022🌏 Krotoszyn, Wielkopolskie